Thursday, January 19, 2006

Dilema

The uncertainity of time is very evident to me - there are things I want to do and there are things that are bound to happen. In the matrix of these two, a variety of combinations are possible and the favourable ones are least expected to happen but most wanted. To choose one among the two as a priority is a difficult choice - if you keep doing things you want to do and not care for anything else, you are branded arrogant, aggressive, head-strong and what not; while if you choose to resign to time, then you are weak-hearted, unambitious, etc. In Indian culture both have their acceptance levels and generally a mix is considered to be good, but then should one be an average person or try to be an achiever even in the face of repeated failure or a failure who with luck can be a sort of achiever. Right now I'm facing this dilema and am afraid that I might choose something at the cost of the other and I'm very much a function to that cost at the moment. One thing I hate is not being where I want to go and career too is not an exception to this rule. So, as you might have already guessed, there are somethings I want to do, but am not sure whether I might get the opportunity to do it. Ideally I would look for the suitable opportunity at almost any cost till I get to do what I want to do. I hope I'll be doing the write things.