Sunday, March 12, 2006

2006 Formula 1

The whole of last year I was in the US and missed the entire formula 1 season of 2005. Being a core Ferrari fan for Schumi, I can say my absence cost him the title. And Ferrari ran into so much troubled waters that his partner Bari quit Ferrari to join Honda. I wonder how that team will do - Button and Bari. Felipe Massa is the new partner for Schumi, but I always doubt if he can replace Bari's position that earned this team such a huge repute. And now the 2006 formula 1 season has started with Alonso beating Schumi by 1.2 seconds!! What an exciting match and I could feel it when I just browsed through the timings and articles from the race. And hey its not Australia, its Bahrain.....I'm sure trying to build the interest there.
Well Schumi lost, but then the whole season's ahead. Best of Luck Schumi and Best of Luck Ferrari!!