Friday, February 03, 2012

Why this kolaveri di?

Yesterday, on chat with a colleague of mine, this topic came up, "Brain Dynamics". Being in the state of utter boredom, I asked as to what this meant. The reply I got was that it referred to drive of the person - from the left brain or the right brain.....and of course, with my perky humor, my reaction was - "from your perspective or mine?". The problem with me however is that my left or right brain is in domination depending on my mood and focus.....like when I am relaxed and resting, my right brain plays the major part while at work, its mainly the left.....so analysis for me - screw-up!! But anyway, chatting last night made me more relaxed and raise soul searching questions of what do I want to do? Why do I need to keep working this path? Why is competition so much of an addiction that its larger than life for me and why cannot I learn to enjoy little happiness that just fizzles away so many times in front of me? Why this pressure of wanting to get everything? Its so tiring or I just hit my mid-life crisis where I am looking for alternate source of keeping my mood up as I am not really good at anything..........here is the time to ask life - "Why this kolaveri, kolaveri, kolaveri di?"