Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Has time moved?

I've been in the US for over 3 months now. I'm still doing the implementation of the site. Though it is scheduled to go on for more phases, I've my doubts. I was to do requirements for another project, but this one closed me out (and my hopes of being an analyst). And the worst part, dealing with pathetic infrastructure guys who feel that the site going live may add burden to their already existing chores that they are determined to pull down the application for development issues. Haven't we moved onto the era where everyone was aligning their goals with teh organizational goals? or has time stopped for these people? I know there are tweaks possible in teh application developed and I do not claim perfection. But why does everyone else think they are perfect? Or do I have a kiddish attitude towards competitiveness? My life does only move in the negetive direction with the fact that I get lesser time and energy towards home. My career ambitions are more realistically seeming to move on a horizontal level. And on the monetary front, there is only movement backward (this one is for sure). Where is my motivation coming from? What is making me come to office at 8 AM and leave after 6:30 PM everyday if not later? Am I making a fool out of myself?
Anyways hopefully it gets cleared in the next few exercises and I'll be happy to come and work again. But really, now the site seems old to me, nothing exciting. Afterall I've been seeng it since last October!!