Thursday, October 27, 2005

Amazing day!!

I think the stress is finally catching up with me. I think the picture about sums up my feeling. Its been on me since last night and as time advances, my irritation is getting higher. Maybe I've been working too hard, maybe I want to do too much and nothing is working out, maybe I am kind of feeling left out or maybe the fun is finally over. But all said and done, I'm miserable without any aid to cheer myself up. And to top it all, all I can see are expenses and bill with zilch as my savings. I'm tired - being bugged at office with client who ahve un-ending demands and at home with the fact that I can never do anything for my educated-forced-to-sit-at-home wife. In short, a complete failure with no money to save and highly unsuccessful at keeping anyone happy!! Sometimes that might count as an achievement, but this times it's as throught the thunder-clouds are raining only on top of my head while everyone is basking in sunshine. Life goes on, but its sort-of frozen for me. I hate H1-B and strongly feel that to classify for h1-B, one should either be unmarried or the married couple both should qualify. Otherwise it's the worst thing one can end up with. I'm already a victim!!