Friday, October 07, 2005

Short of reaching the pie

Like the 'beautiful' bargains I end up with, another one has been handed down. I've been pretty busy and lazy to blog since my last post since I've trying to get into a more responsible routine. Though pretty much of the time I am working (compelling Payal to protest everyday), sometimes I end up "washing the donkey's ass". I am a pretty choosy person when it comes to my boss and I only enjoy the work if I perceive that my boss is capable. Else it really put me off. Currently, my boss is on leave and he had pretty much cordoned off the work areas of each member. But circumstances or force has another person in my team to ask me status every day even when my boss used to get in only when he felt I was going off track. Now I cannot do much since hierarchy demands me to work under him, even though I feel quite as capable as him at least. So now I've to wait for opportunity to climb up the hierarchy to do something I very well feel I can do. Reason? I'm not anywhere close to a gambler and I only do things when I know the odds of success are 99.99%. Even a little bit of hesitancy means I'll try to wiggle my way out of it. So if I feel confident, then 1+ 1 = 2 (mathematically). Anyways, life moves on and nothing waits for another. But one day I shall have someone answer the questions of this justice.
And hey, I'm back to blogging and hope to get regular again :)