Monday, September 20, 2004

Who ever thought Java was easy??

Who ever said Java was easy?? Just remind me to kill that person!! A strange language - the lastest developments, easy to pick up while the older ones make life a hell!! Well I'm referring to JSR 168 for the former and JSP(!!!) for the latter. I've been in office the whole of last week, including saturday and sunday and today, I think I might just spend my night here. My wife is already complaining and but this deadline is just too close. Right now I've already committed the crime of shouting at her and making her feel miserable, all for the sake of JSP behaving badly (especially when the community on Google says its supposed to behave some other way). Yet she calls me and tries to make me comfortable. I have to make up to her sometime this week, but the question is how??? Anyways I hope to write more tomorrow coz I have to finish this worlk(else what use is this entire night).
On the lighter side - "Thank GOD, US is on an average 0.5 days behind us"