Friday, July 22, 2005

Bad day at work

After spending a lot of time yesterday with work and sleeping very little, I come to work early to find that the off-site team is upset. Well, faults on both sides - my side is the fact that I've not been intuitive enough to implement what the off-site team had sent and am still unable to complete things successfully and off-site's is that the release came unexpected even when they knew that implementation for a person (technically on the lower side) who is setting up an environment on-site similar to off-site (where the application works) without documentation or exposure to off-site environment is a difficult task. My apologies, but their mood has certainly put me off. Mainly because of the fact that I was interacting everyday with the team off-site and also knowing the people well. For thinking about growing the team, seems that co-ordination with the core members are neglected. Hugely disappointed and have to find a way to come back. As for the day today, hardly expect to accomplish anything noticeable.